Thursday 2 October 2014

The Arch has spoken

I am not one to disrespect the elders neh, nor am I one to judge but can I just kwaaaaaaaaa at Arch Bishop wa rona?

Like, can he be in the news for saying something that does not make him sound like he forgot to take his sane-snacks? I was not ready; ok fine maybe I was because when , he is commenting in the news it is usually about something that has angered him and he does not mince his words; for him to call the government the "lickspittle bunch". This after the government's refusal; yet again; to grant the Dalai Lama a visa ,into RSA so he can attend the 14th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates which is to take park later this month.

Dalai & the Arch

Look, yes the Arch is mad because this is not the first time. And yes he is within his right to be angry, but I honestly do think the way he expresses his anger and his rants and fits of anger in the news about this is a bit extreme.

What do you think?

By Troll Queen