Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy fathers day weekend

So this Sunday was fathers day, many celebrated their baby daddies, their fathers and their fathers who are no longer here to be celebrated. 

I celebrated my late father. He passed on when I was only 18 years old, and I am glad God only took him when he knew I was now ready to take on the world. He struggled with sugar diabetics for over 20 years. Let me share my most memorable moments with him;

- we ate all our meals together in one plate whenever I was around cos I was in boarding school all my life.

- we cuddled and he would insist on carrying me on his lap like a baby even when I was 18 years, when watching TV, in the gardern, etc.

- he loooooved kisses!! He would kiss all his kids everytime! Hild hum by the ears... 

- how he would find me unaware and scratch me with his beard!! (Rhofiwa does this too)

- he was bald, so he made me play with his bald head everytime!

- he hated that I did not love food growing up, so he made me drink milk to substitute food when I totally refused food! He loved his pap and milk shem! Atleast once a day he would have that.

- he named one of his cows after me, simply because that was the only white cow he owned, and it reminded him of me, it wa such a DIVA! Extremely calm, and had calcualted moves... Like me... 

- he used to fart!!!!!!!!!! And he found that hilarious! He would laugh so hard after a deadly fart!! I think we all took from himin this  regard... 

Hot plate

Mankomo says bo Ben 10 finishes his energy and cant dance anymore. He also gets tired!
 Why is he doing so many free events vhele?

Djanco ran out of food at a wedding...
Him and the wife taking a break.. :( this broke my heart shem... I love djanco... His witty self nje... Not sure if its business separation or personal.

The Jag Lady is a catering business lady... I like her business mind. Nokwanda (djancos wife) was shadowing jag lady. 

Diski divas

Nonhle ndala aka Jali back back at the gym. Lifting heavy weights. This girl carries well. 

Gigi is pretty hey...

Blue.... Sigh... Seems like its more about their stay at the big brother house... 
Why do people focus so much on haters grand grand... Is it an achievement? Why give them so much airtime in your life...?

When Felicia says you should not concern yourself with the price, just sho shop shop.... Where is the money coming from?  

Love back...

This post is getting too long.... Will try keep it short.

 Lebo trying to get her lady back... Lesbian couple. She took her back, but refused the wedding proposal.

OPW

Lovely couple! 

Feels like I have seen that bridal shop too many times on OPW.

When the groom cried because none of his family members came/late, i felt his pain... 

The tongue made a return... Mara why hey! 

Mara why cant we all just look out age heh?


So what did you do for your fathers? Your baby daddies? Please do share your memorable dady stories too.

By Lufuno