Monday 15 June 2015

My weekend in a paragraph

Happy Monday for those of us who have opted for the slave life. I don't know what's worse, being at work today or that my weekend plans didn't turn out the way they should have.
My vow to stay indoors is on track and this week I spent the weekend reading a book; I have drafted a review for later on this week; and feeling like my life is being wasted as I could have been studying towards a new qualification.
PomposS got us a few images from the Johannesburg leg of the  MTV MAMA'S Nominations event that took place in Sandton last Thursday.
Looks like KO and fans: Cash time Family
Dijo tsa Nandi: Zakes Bantwini
Mingling and networking
Boity looking all sooo yummy
I Love this Karate Inspired Jacket
Khuli Chana: hayi that jacket though
The Ever so beautiful: Jessica Nkosi
Casper Nyovest
A much more flattering pic of Nhlanhla: Mafikizolo
Bo Ousie Penny Nne bale daar: did she pose in different outfits or it's me?
Micasa's Mo
Sizwe & Nomuzie looking like they shopped in the blanket drive Trolley for the event
When The neck wants to be featured so badly
All swagged up: Reason
Attention: stars waiting for their names to be called
That Jersey would have been fine off stage
One the ones and two's
Ncane's Heart-breaker: Donald
Tamara Dey