Sunday 7 June 2015

My weekend summary

So this weekend was so cold, it felt like the very first weekend of winter. There just was no way I was gonna break my hibernation vow.

I went straight home on Friday after work and have been indoors all weekend. Only left the house to do my hair and again to buy newspapers. Should I mention how proud I am that the television remained off all weekend too, a person has grown shem.

Newspaper updates:
Sunday Sun:
- Dj Zinhle's family is being childish. They've run to the tabloids about AKA not having paid for damages since making her preg etc, claiming they they know where he resides and that the dj refuses to give her moyher his contact detail. Even one of the neighbours was given a platform to voice her 2cents. I think her mom and uncle could have done this differently though. Aren't the other chanel?
- Mini loaf is dating a former miss teen who is also a Face of Ponds, Celeste Khumalo. Lol at her being called queen C.  Siyamubongela Euphonic,  but what happened to the mysterious baby mama that he paidblobola for last year? Why is no one saying anything about this woman?
- Senzo Meyiwa's dad wants Kelly Khumalo to give him her daughter to raise. Lol unjani Kanti uSam?
- Criseld Kananda got married. I am so forward, I thought she'd already gotten married.
- For PGAL & Brooke, Don ell Jones is coming to RSA

I also bought the Sunday World but found nothing to write home about. Except the new Shwashwi, yerrrrrrr that column has become  childish. I miss the days when it was an about gossip. Can they bring back something similar to the bitch's brew at least?

Anyway I didn't get any big people newspapers so this is all I got.

What highlight would you like to share with us about the weekend? Anyone watch TV?

by Queen Troll