Wednesday 3 June 2015

[PICS]…….2015 CFDA AWARDS

This past Monday marked the biggest event in Hollywood, the CFDA Fashion Awards, held at AlicTully Hall at Lincoln Center. I will leave it to TOLAH Fashion Police……..
Thatha Kimnye! I am no fashionista but  Kanye’s shirt gives me those karate gown vibes. The madam is on some full panty and bra as usual..she likes sheer outfits this one. Must be nice when you have such a killer body, bought or not. Is it just me or Kim is already showing?

I don’t understand what madam Williams is wearing. She doesn’t respect the red carpet this one. I like her fashion sense (sometimes) but from this blue Checkers dish cloth, I give her a 2.

Mafikeng’s dad with Pharrel


Jhene Aiko..udume ngani? She opted for the red gown by Designer Prabal Gurung, posing by her side.


My girl Taraji Henson must have a busy schedule..attending  events left, right and centre! That slit is called ‘’Fotsek Matsale serope ke same’’ in my home town  (votsek mother-in law) lol. Apparently meaning, MIL has no say…that’s your thigh and you serving/showing it nomakanjani .


Janelle Monae was there serving serious sexy legs and her signature afro hairdo. Love this girl! She can never do wrong in my eyes!

June Ambrose decided to go the Naija route, with turban and all…I think she need ‘’Gele Tying’’ lessons from @ Marcus’Wife.

Ethiopian-born model Liya Kebede…beautiful girl

Thatha African Original! Alek Wek accompanied by her toothpick sized legs! Is that shoe 2 sizes bigger?

When a Designer cant even dress themselves! Designer, Tracey Reese

Singer and Song writer Tinashe Kachingwe..love her over-sized cardigan. For a Shona girl in Hollywood, she has made  a name for herself.  Foreigners slowly but surely prospering in the US.


by Aisha