Thursday 24 September 2015

TOLAH CARES: Mamdladla and Son

On Wednesday I was lucky enough to meet the most beautifullest 10 year old boy I'd ever seen. So lively, so loving, so gorgeous and just wanting hugs and kisses. Accompanied by his mommy into the ward at a Johannesburg hospital , I met our hero, Mamdladla's son. I vote for him to be Try's future unclebae.

You trolls will remember her heartbreaking pleas for prayer after her son got so ill that he had to be admitted into hospital. Troll gogo organized a care group to push midnight prayers and put together a few items to help our baby's stay in the hospital a pleasant one.

As we all know, I GET ASKED TO DO EVERYTHING. & so it was that I got tasked by the TOLAH angels to make his day. In the end, I managed to get a few play station games, colouring in books, colouring in pencils and khokhis for him & a card I forgot to write in, I had to say the message to him verbally. Of course we are also about MBA's and doctorates here at home so I got a book for the mommy too just to keep the dumpness at bay. I also managed to act girly and shop around for some flowers too, couldn't get water to go with the flowers in fear that she might just start gulping it away #TolahStandardsSometimes, smh! Thanks very much to those who contributed. From the bottom of my sincerity, I am grateful you are part of this family. You make blogging at this stockvel worth all the trouble. I love your givingness  (someone has to make up these words)

I will let Mamdladla update you about the good progress when she gets a chance to pop in, I'm not hundreds about how much I'm allowed to share at this stage but fear not, the Lord showed off in this situation.

Now that we've got the good stuff out of the way, let's TOLAHPIC. I wanna post my #RelationshipGoals #ThisCouldBeYouButUjolaNoSkrufu #LoveIsThisPic #NinyileNgobaKujolaMina

Somebody lead and I will follow at 10am. #Habashwe #ThisArticleHasNoPics? #ThanksAishaEvenThoughYouDidntPostThis

By Queen Troll