Wednesday 29 October 2014

Take a moment to say Thank you!!

It's so easy to be caught up in our busy schedules, or just complain about
our problems, jobs, bosses, pre-husbands/ pre-cohabitation partners that we
forget to say Thank you to those people that have made an impact in our
lives. 

 I have the most amazing parents, siblings and friends that have helped me
through the difficult stages of my life. But I just thought today I need to
take a moment and thank each of them individually. Life's too short, and
often times we realise when it's too late that there's so much we needed to
say to our loved ones. 

 Don't wait to write long ass messages on the tombstone that we don't even
know if the dead can read. But take the chance now, while they are still
alive to say Thank you so and so for being such a great person. On the same
note, let us be grateful for small mercies in our lives. Ofcoz sgedle is
giving me problems but I can think of a whole lot of people that get caught
up in the rain or that are left stranded when putco bus decides to chill on
the hiway... So thank God for everything and also thank those that are
everything to you... 

 Who do you need to say Thank You to today? Let's....

by Imanathi