Wednesday 22 October 2014

TOLAH assist: Adopt a baby in jail this festive season

Mercy on Christmas for babies behind bars is a project that aims to uplift the spirits of the babies and their mothers during the Christmas season. 

I am encouraging everyone to donate all kinds of goodies for these innocent souls. I had an experience of giving birth and raising a child behind those walls. So I know what a bleak Christmas they are facing. I am appealing for all kinds of items ranging from clothing, toys, baby formula, bottles, baby food, toiletries, nappies, waterproofs etc. I'm also requesting for toiletries for their mothers as well. 


For more information on this project and if you would like to lend a helping hand, please contact boitumelodammies@gmail.com   

This initiative is co-ordinated by Bokang Katlego Home project. A registered and functional organisation. NPO 009-944 founded in 2001. The NGO is based in Protea North Soweto.