Tuesday 26 May 2015

Music to my ears...

Music is like alcohol! We use it to cheer ourselves up when feeling down, as entertainment, to celebrate or cry just because nje! Only difference is, it is good for the mind, body and soul! Let me share a few of my favorite albums...

1.
Now this is my most favorite album of all time!! It speaks to my every being!! Zion being my favorite song EVER!! Like EVER!!!

2. 
I find some sort of comfort and do silly dances to some if these songs! I even act out the lyrics... Best from Brandy... Camouflage being my fav!

3.
Oh boy!! I love this boy!! I sing along to all songs on this album!! "Two eagles on the rocks asseblief tog... No dash, amaceni stiff shot... Ngithi sip nyana before I lift off!

4. 
I remember when I first heard "feelings", i cried... I had it on repeat... I could relate sooooo much!!! But now i can say, I DONT RELATE, WONT RELATE, REFUSE TO EVER RELATE... Beautiful song still!!

5.
I love all her albums!! All of them!! Started giving her attention after I heard eyes of the heart... "Love don't start with the eyes, Starts with the heart
Look deep down inside
In all that you have a chance
To make a choice, to make a change
So make the choice to look with the eyes of your heart"

This is just a few of my faves, what are yours?

By Lufuno