Wednesday 15 July 2015

Guess Who


Initials: TN
Year of Birth:     82
Describe yourself in 3 words: Mother, lover and adventurous
What is your fondest childhood memory: Going hunting with my father
What is your favourite body part: Boobs
What are your weaknesses: I don’t forgive and forget easily & Shoes of course
What are your strengths:  Self-control (cheating), Brave & Good mentor
What do you find attractive in a man: Money, his shoe game should be on point and have clean hands.
Given a chance to spend 24 hours with someone who has passed, who would it be and why: My cousin, he was stabbed when we were young. I need to ask him what happened and ask for forgiveness because I did not go to his funeral.
Worst fear: I want/need to change careers and the fear that it might not go well.
What greatest lesson would you teach your children one day: That they came alone on this earth, things will be difficult at times but they need to stand up and not blame the world
Describe what love is to you: Love is knowing and being comfortable in myself which will reflect to the people around me
Pet peeve: Working women in wrong bra sizes
Biggest lesson in life: It is never too late to follow ones dreams or pursue them.
Best thing about being part of the TOLAH family: Having Panini friends who I miss and have withdrawal symptoms if I don’t talk to them for a day. Learning so much about life from them

To be revealed at noon!!!!