Wednesday 12 August 2015

Guess Who

Initials: BS
Year of birth: 22 January 1981
Describe yourself in 3 words? Loud, Open minded and very content with myself.
What are your fondest childhood memories? My high school years were the best ever. I was happy, I had just discovered myself, and confidence was blooming. I met the most wonderful people that are still my friends to date.
What is your favourite body part? My nose
What are your weakness and strengths? My weakness, I will say iam too trusting.  My strength, Iam a very strong person. I don’t think I would have survived in life if I was not strong.
What do you find attractive in a man? Respect, a man that respects his woman / partner and all those around him is very attractive to me #TTT for what? For who?
Given a chance to spend 24 hours with someone who has passed, who would it be and why? My ex-boyfriend, he passed on while I was 7 months pregnant with my first child. The dude corobrik’d by Bae. I couldn’t go to his funeral. He was such a gentle soul. His death was very suspect ………
Worst fear? Failure. I want to study and get a qualification but iam afraid. What if I won’t cope, what if I don’t do well, what if, what if, what if…….. L
What great lesson would you teach your children one day? Never be afraid to pursue a dream. One day you might wake up and be a miserable old person with lots of regret.
Describe what love is to you: If it wasn’t for love. I don’t think I will be who iam today. Love made me a mother, love made me the best partner ever, and love made me the best friend ever. Love is life.
Pet peeve? People that look down on others. You might be blessed more than me but that does not mean Iam less of person than you.
Biggest lesson in life? That best things in life are free.

Best Thing about being part of the TOLAH Family: To have strangers that you call friends. I may not know what you look like but I can feel your warmth, kindness, your eagerness to be loved and to love.

To be revealed at midday ksasa