Sunday 2 August 2015

Weekend roundoff




*Drunk post alert.*
As I type this, I just got home from club hoping with Qondi, Nekesa & some real life friends who aren't bloggers, sleep has been a myth. I have already drunk dialed my recent ex and let him know he ain't shit, driven around jozi like a race track driver, took selfies and made friends with some of Jozi's A - listers without breaking a nail. You see an international troll aka Nekesa was in town and I neglected to spend time with said troll so when Sunday came it was time to make amends.
First stop was Soweto; tourists, when in RSA all they want to do is kiss the ground and go to Vilakazi street. Think like a tourist,  choose an attraction in Soweto and you bet your bottom dollar Nekesa wanted to see it and pose next to or in it. She even bought souvenirs, how typical and embarrassing. *RME*
Then we went to Vilakazi street and found ourselves drinking cocktails including one called Zonke. Listen......... Let's just say very few alcoholic beverages were left out of that concoction. This led to us joining the notorious party animal, The Qondsta. I swear I knew this was as bad as a death wish. We met her in Maboneng chilling and looking sexy in leather shorts that got Nekesa's lesbian tendencies on super horny, Dear God that Nekesa has thirst and it is directed at girls. When our Maboneng venue closed we moved to Mellville, I will tell you the name of the place once I remember , don't judge I'm awaiting soberity. This is where we met some celebs and beautiful people such as  Samkelo Ndlovu, Somizi Mhlongo, Olwethu; originally from etv and now a popular club dj;  and Jafta Mamabolo from the original generations cast who played Mathew. Our one friend was such a wet blanket, I had to take her home in Orlando. When I got home, I received a spiritual call from Social Link, so off I went to go burn some takkies with some Carvella wearing peeps.
Shout out to Olwethu *wink*. Child what you did there with that biker was not a hero move, these things have potential to end horribly.


Fun being had

She negotiated her way out of paying full price

Somgaga with my pretty friend

The one on the right is called the Zonke

Olwethu & I
Jafta and Neksta!!!



Pretty girl and QT