Tuesday 15 September 2015

Guess Who



1.       Initials : D.N.K

2.       Date of birth: Someday in May

3.       Describe yourself in 3 words : Boring, risk-averse and loyal.

4.       What is the most important thing in your life right now? Spouse and kids

5.       What quirky habits do you have? When indoors, I fondly my private parts casually but never when horny!! Horny is what partners are for.

6.       One thing that TOLAH’s don’t know about you? Makwerekwere. It is derogatory but I own it like black Americans own nigga. A few know but it is unknown to most and I choose not to discuss it.

7.       What are your fondest childhood memory? Spending holidays with my granny. That woman is the bomb!!

8.       What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Asked a good friend out and the person started crying. Saying I was spoiling a good friendship.

9.       What’s the one thing you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do? Being fully dependent on others and not having a care. Being an adult sucks!!

10.   What great lesson would you teach your children? Lots of lessons; to love fiercely, to say I am sorry effortlessly, to thine ownself be true, read a book and never follow the crowd.

11.   Success is? Running my race, in my own lane and at a pace determined and made known to me by my maker. I never compare myself with another as I would never know their complete story. “They that compare themselves with others are fools”.

12.   Ultimate goal in life? To be a more successful parent than my father is. It is almost unattainable but I am giving it a go.

13.   If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? End rape. It can never ever be justified.

14.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Eish!! That was over a decade ago. Can’t remember.

15.   Describe your ideal partner. The one that sleeps next to me most nights. Very imperfect but I could not ask for anything more. My taste is very simple.

16.   What are the two things do you think that the sexes should know about each other? No two relationships are the same. Sex is too important an act to be had casually.

17.   Given the opportunity what would you change about yourself and why? Physically, I am very comfortable with every inch of me. I am generally a lazy person, wish I could apply more discipline all round. Also, I invest too much in platonic relationships. Need to expend myself less on randoms.

18.   What is the one thing you want to experience before you die? My partner reads the blogs. Let me not say what I can’t defend.

19.   One blogger who you would want to meet and why? Why one? There are a few of them. Wicked owes me some gossip from the past. Would have gone running with Anga but I already have a size 0 without trying, Fufu would have been good for a night out drinking but the last Tolah blogger who promised to go drinking with me left me stranded and I ended up drinking a full bottle of Ciroc alone. Sincerely, I see no need for meeting bloggers. Let us keep the anonymity aflame. Everyone here is lovely and not bitchy unlike my friends next door.


20.   Best thing of being part of the TOLAH family? Helps me get in touch with my crazy side anonymously.

Guess Who will be revealed at midday