Wednesday 9 September 2015

Guess Who






1.       Initials :           N M

2.       Date of birth:  …1985

3.       Describe yourself in 3 words :  Reserved, Witty and kind

4.       What is the most important thing in your life right now?  Awww, my lil men. My best artwork. Beautiful lil men those ones.

5.       What quirky habits do you have? I play with my nipple. Sometimes I do it in front of people without being aware of it

6.       One thing that TOLAH’s don’t know about you? I was featured in a song by sum hip hop group called Top Shayela back in the days

7.       What are your fondest childhood memory? Going to the drive in cinema, by the hill en route to Soweto

8.       What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I was on a date. You use escalators to go into the restaurant we went to. Fine we eat, now on our way out, I go to the same escalators that brought us up to go down, in my heels, luckily my date knew my clumsiness, he caught me as I was going on the escalator.

9.       What’s the one thing you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do? Ride my roller-skates to go to the shops.

10.   What great lesson would you teach your children? Respect yourself and others. Never look down on anyone.

11.   Success is? Having everything I need to get by and still feel the happiest when I’m home with my family.

12.   Ultimate goal in life? Having the best happy family home for me and my peeps

13.   What is love? ….having all these flaws that you are insecure about, and have someone tell you that those flaws are what they love most about you… #habashwe!

14.   What do you find attractive in a man? Intelligence and his legs

15.   Would you marry for love or money? Im a sucker for love…definitely love

16.   Describe your ideal partner: Successful, crazy and loving (my current partner is my ideal partner) #GodsFaveBrat

17.   Given the opportunity what would you change about your self and why? Smaller Boobs!!! I wanna walk into the Playtex department and not be limited on what I can buy

18.   What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?  A streetbash. I have never been to a streetbash ever!

19.   One blogger who you would want to get drunk with and why? Mehlemamba. Shes crazy, im attracted to crazy.


20.   Best thing of being part of the TOLAH family? The comfort of being yourself with complete strangers, who know you better than ur UN-PANINI “friends”


GW will be announced at midday