Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year


Haaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyy (booooy I love saying this!!!) Hello friends, welcome back to TOLAH. The festive is over and I would like to welcome all of you ladies that have made it into 2015. Not everyone has made it nor was it due to our smartness that we are all still here. With all this being said, I would like to open with a short prayer, please allow.

Dear Lord.  As the year begins, I would like to start by thanking you for saving us to see the new year. Lord, I ask for your guidance and protection in the new year. For myself, family and TOLAH fam, including Ncane. I ask that you help us stay trolling in the name of the holly trolling spirit and for Wickey, Lebo and guest Trolls to find your house dear Lord. Not forgetting Lord, that you deliver some from the hands of the dhedhis into the loving hands of their right-aged peers. May the midnight, 3am & 6am brigade keep the prayers going. Last but not least dear Lord, I ask that you turn the pre-situations that trend in this house into main-situations.

In the name of the TROLLS amen.


By Queen Troll