Sunday 18 January 2015

My weekend in a paragraph

I’m pretty sure no one had a weekend like mine. We went to visit the Queen like we discussed and I had to wait two hours for fellow bloggers to arrive so we may go see Queen Troll. They eventually arrived and we left. QT being her usual self ngokuphapa thought she could be strong enough and play hostess but the pains didn't allow her to be great kodwa she was still her usual self and full of nonsense more than ever.
Spending time with fellow bloggers was my highlight, I didn't know if our first official meet and greet was going to be awkward or not but I ended up having tons of fun. It was magical, we all clicked really well, we drank and we got twerking lessons. Unfortunately we had to say our goodbyes soon  cause as the saying goes “ time flies when you having fun“ but before we parted ways we decided that it was best to take a bunch of fun selfie’s for keep sake.

 In short I had an awesome weekend, how was yours?


PS : Thank you so much for all your contributions.

Written by Mama