Friday 13 February 2015

Udhume ngani

Before we get to troll business, can we please just discuss the pre-SONA last night? You know, the show that took place just as our president was about to address the nation on the state that our country is in. I was never ready for the amount of trolling that the EFF displayed shem. Can we please award The EFF's CIC the title of Troll King?  More interesting, was how Musi Maimane of the DA took over the trolling in a more mature (read sexy thle, I mean he can gerrrrrrit from me that dude shem). It almost seemed like the 2 parties; EFF & the DA; are in this together. Could it be that they had discussed how the showdown would go down before coming the event last night? I mean it all seemed like the DA was on que.
My claim to fame

On to local troll business, can we discuss and share what we are well known and wish to be remembered for today. Mina, in these streets I am well famous for my dark and fat fingers. For being pre-engaged by a Ben10 with a "less than 2K" ring. However, what I wanna be remembered for is my good heart and beautiful soul.

What are "famous" for and what do you wish to be remembered for?

by Queen Troll