Monday 16 February 2015

Happy Post Valentine

Valentine's weekend has come and gone (thank goodness) and I know you ladies can't wait to tell how much grapefruit and medlemon was consumed this past weekend. Nine months from now, there will be a serious baby boom in this house from all the Chinese fruits stocked last Friday....

Unfortunately I can't relate to all the Valentine's madness that took place though. There are no plastic flowers or chocolates at the feet. However, my weekend did start off with a serious boom. Spent Friday night with Esihle and boy oh boy did we party till sunrise. All I can say is that Esihle knows how to get down. First we were in heels and can I just say by 1am we had both changed to flat shoes to do some serious Slyza Tsotsi moves. Saturday was such a drag that most of what I did has become a blurrrrrrr.

So, what kind X-Rated Valentine's acts did you ladies get up to?


By Queen Troll