Friday 20 February 2015

Favorite TV adverts

You know you are old when suddenly you don't get up to go do something quick when the programme you are watching on TV goes on an ad break. Actually, I even find myself enjoying what plays and find myself laughing more at the ad than during the actual programme.

  • My top fave: that MWEB advert. Where a girlfriend talks about how her boo is being rude for "whipping out his dongle" in public. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_NlAhNzhTU
  • Then there is the Hollard advert, where a lady whose husband has passed on goes to consult a medium so she can speak to her husband. She kills me most when she screams like he's right in front of her.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41h1GIUkOyo
  • The Savannah Lemon advert with all those people dressed in "limited edition" matching scotch outfits.
  • Oh the Nedbank Adverts with Eugene. Okay, Maybe I like Eugene, but heeeeeey
  • Nandos adverts. I can't wait each time to see the latest Nandos advert. It's like they are always ready to make fun of current affairs, always on edge
I am so glad they have removed that cadbury advert with triplets singing in the stomach. How creepy was that advert. I am praying they will also do the same with all those Telkom baby adverts, so not cute.

What ads do you like?

*Today we are Tolahpicing our neighbourhood view. Be a spot and let's have fun

by Queen Troll