Sunday 1 February 2015

Weekend roundup!


Weekend roundup

Oh what an eventful weekend this was. So much happened in a space of one weekend you would swear there's a record to be achieved somehow.

It was my B-day weekend so literally I started getting sloshed and totally treated the 30th of January as my "birthday eve". We did the whole countdown to midnight and got the "new year" kiss. Next thing, my person was in the kitchen baking a cake, at 2am. I was speechless from watching him run around like a chicken trying to put together cake baking ingredients all until Anga saw the brownie-looking cake on my whatsapp and she LOL'd @me and that happiness faded on the spot :(. OliviaPope made things worse by refusing to eat my birthday cake after I showed her a picture, she wouldn't even let me at least show her what it looked like in real life. Saturday night, I went clubbing. Felt awks at first but then after a few drinks I was twerking and doing the Nay-Nay like a 19 year old. Who says you can't be 24 and still work the dancefloor?

However, the weekend was not without its bit of sad news.

- I was sad to hear of the passing of Simba Mhere after being involved in a car accident on Saturday morning.  May his soul rest in peace.

- Bobbi Kristina Brown is in hospital after being found unconscious in a bathtub.   

- Prosper Mkwaiwa also passed on this Sunday. May his soul rest in peace.

And in lighter News, Sunday Twitter was all in arms after Omuhle Gela tweeted that her boo is buying her an apartment for Valentine's day. It was so funny to watch mean girls try justify how accepting this gift was like prostitution.  Honestly, can people just be happy for others and accept lucks and levels are not and will never be the same?

Anyway, what did u ladies get up to?

By Queen Troll