Wednesday 18 March 2015

Guess Who???

So last week we came up with new blog features. So this is the first one. We came up with some questions to ask a regular blogger, and here goes...


Initials: SJ

Year of birth: 1983

Describe yourself in 3 words?
Remarkably loving person

How would you say your upbringing has moulded you to what you have become right now?
My upbringing has taught me the value of family, like when everything else is lost, we have our family to turn to. That’s me in a nutshell, my life, my world starts and ends with those that I love. I carry this with me everywhere.
If you could change anything in your past, present, or the future, what would that be?
I’m naïve, so I have lost money in the most silliest of ways, that’s what I would change.

What is your favorite body part?
Hands

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I’d spend the day at the mall with a different person each day or alone some days, shopping, watching people and drinking coffee or tea or creamsoda J

Biggest Regret?
Running away from Geography Information Systems degree and doing Communications instead L

Worst fear?
Finding out I or one of my family members has a terminal disease like Cancer or something.

Blogger you wouldn’t mind being stuck in a lift with?
Thicknqo

Celeb you would love to bonk all day? Gxabhashe – the guy that acts on Uzalo SABC1 830pm. You dotis don’t watch Welfare tv?

Pet peeve?
People who smoke when there are kids/babies close to them.

What story does your family always tell about you?
My Dad and aunt always talk about me having answers for everything as if I had known beforehand that should they say this, my answer will be this. So they have incidents that support this all the time.

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not worrying about monthly payments!

Does your Man have a headboard or ottoman?
He has a headboard yes, but no ottoman L

Biggest lesson in life?
Love them all but don’t trust them all.

Best Thing about being part of the Tolah Family?
You keep me entertained, I have discovered my crazy self with you lot and I love how we help each other in all matters of life. We pray (12 and 3) together, cry, laugh, get moist and build each other up. We are a virtual cyber family that keeps ourselves entertained. And we are a BIG family, the cherry on top!

P.S. We wont reveal the blogger :)