Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hot Boyz

There's something about a good looking man that makes me weak at the knees. Whether whats attractive to you lies in the appearance, the way  he dresses, he smells, a great body, smart mind or a HUGE bank balance.We can all admit, well some of us can, that these God given creators can turn our worlds right side up, give us butterflies in our tummies and make us forget any form of logic.

This is just a list of a few African hotties in the spotlight, although I wouldn't date any of these  (hot boys scare me), I don't mind drooling over them every now and then.
Andile Gumbi
Andile Gumbi: Acts as Zweli; the son of Bhekifa the king; on iSibaya. He is also a singer, dancer and model. All I can say is he can gerrrrrit. skoen too! He also acted in The Lion King In Australia.... 
Andile Mxakaza
I first started noticing him on Zone 14. Turns out he is a mode; need I even mention this with a body like that? He is now parading his hotness on iSibaya as Fezile; Qondi's ex. I hate seeing their scenes because I loved them as a couple, they were so cute.
D'Banj
 An award winning Nigerian Singer/songwriter, recently rumored to be dating Bonang Matheba. I wonder what happened to that. His name is actually a combination of his name Dapo and surname Oyebanjo.
Djebril Didier Zonga
This hotty is well known for being the face of Aramis.... Yummyness all over nje
Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk
 But this guy could have played around with his name too, like D'banj. Anyway, you can't be hot and be expected to be practical with life things. This Nigerian singer/songwriter rose to fame after winning the 2008 MTN Project Fame West Africa
Lulo Cafe
 Sbari, stoko samo gae is a well-known club and recording DJ. He is more known for his Casanova ways and soft lips. Not forgetting having and hiding a relationship with actress Omuhle Gela who hit back at him by cheating and later going on to beg an honest man who paid her back by buying her an apartment, something our Casanova isn't capable of. Anyway, he can still gerrrrit or got it la ekhaya!
Maps Maponyane
 Before I knew much about him, I thought he was related to Robert Marawa. To me they look so alike; I am not starting anything here, just saying nje kiiiiii; yet are not related. He is the son of the legendary Marks Mponyane. Maps is a presenter and model. Can he gettit ladies?
Wizkid
A Nigerian recording artist. A hot one at that.

By Me