Sunday 29 March 2015

My weekend round up


 Happy Monday, hope we are all well rested and no debit orderes bounced in the name of Turn' ups.

My weekend: started off with a shot'left nyana on Friday to spend some time with my mother's side of the family. Always so refreshing to be centre of attention. The main reason though for this shot'left was not all good news, turns out my mom is having a serious cancer scare and is having to go to tests and as we wait, the family feels it time to bond just in case the worst is revealed. Of course as families go, peace is always a myth but I'm glad my gran allowed me my seat by her skinny curve and I could still sit and we did the traditional stuff where she tells me about my childhood. Took a drive back to Jozi on Sunday, got home and attempted to watch Sunday TV.

Watched Miss SA2015, OPW and then a bit of Rockville Season Finale. All I can say about the latter is soccer age has made it shem.  

TOLAH would like to congratulate Liesl Lurie for winning Miss SA 2015. What do you guys think of her as the reigning queen of SA?

By Queen Troll