Tuesday 14 April 2015

Guess who????

• Initials: L 

 

• Year of birth (incl VAT)1983 June 20

 

• Describe yourself in 3 words: Moody, Hardworking and Impatient

 

• Your childhood’s fondest memories: When mom and dad divorced we had to leave the burbs and go stay with my grandmother emakhaya for a little while and surprisingly I loved living with my gran though I had to wake up at 4 to catch a bus to school. We had so much in common like singing, walking and praying. May she R.I.P.

 

• Heels or tackiesHeels
• Favorite body part: My forehead

 

• Bash or tea party: Neither, I enjoy time with my kids

 

• What do you find attractive in a man: Articulation  and Confidence 

 

• Given a chance to spend 24 hours with someone who has passed, who would it be and why? My Grandmother, I miss her wise words and I would love for her to walk me down the aisle.

 

• Worst fear? Having another child…….

 

• What great lesson would you teach your childrenone day? I’m teaching them how to open up and how to listen not just hear.

 

• Describe what love is to you: knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It’sunconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the one you love and are comfortable around them. It’s like your heart tells you that it is good for you. Love isn't blind or deaf or dumb - in fact it sees far more than it will ever tell. It is going beyond yourself and stretching who you are for someone else. Being in love entails seeing someone as you wish they were: to love them is to see who they really are and still care for them. Love isn't bitter, but you can't have love without pain: sacrifice is the hallmark of love, the coin of love. 

 

• Pet peeve: I absolutely loath people who don’t pay attention. I dislike people who ask you what you said when they heard you in the first place.


 • Biggest lesson in life: it’s ok to get to know him better before you succumb to his charms. In everything you do…..take your time.  


• Best Thing about being part of the TOLAH Family : feeling so close to people I don’t know and comfortable enough to let them in.