Sunday 12 April 2015

Weekend round up


It feels so good to be back and typing this. I had such an eventful weekend, a lot of sadness really. It all started with the news of the passing on of Mamazala. May her soul rest in peace. She had become a God-given mother to me and I already miss the mother daughter relationship we had. I spent most of the weekend going up and down doing preps etc for her send off.

 

Like all weekends, I ended the weekend off the Mzansi traditional way. I watched hotplate and I must say, guys, I don't really grasp the concept of that show. Is it a competition or...? Kiiii I laughed when one of the contestants was called out for driving around in his wife's car all the time. And then there was a new show called Diski Divas, looks like feathers are gonna be ruffled on that show. It's a reality show that has gathered WAGS of South African soccer stars and is gonna follow their daily activities. Nonhle neh, aowa that girl needs some ice water nje. Can someone update me on KAT? Also, couldn't they decide if they wanted wives, sides, exes or just girlfriends? It's unfair to rate these women using the same measurements. The insecurity in that woman can be smelt off the TV screen. LB Mzansi was another "all over the show mess". A couple has broken up but still stay together. She visits him every now and then but won't commit to taking his cheating ass back. Urgh I get tired trying to catch up. OPW was beautiful. The groom is 26 and she's 31. He's black, she's coloured and has a blonde child. The groom and best men kept kissing each other. When Big Brother came on, I decided to go straighten my weave. I get bored easily shem!

 

What was your weekend all about? Do share.

 

By Queen Troll