Wednesday 13 May 2015

Guess who???

Initials: This will just give me away


 Year of birth1984


Describe yourself in 3 words? Funny, Bubbly, Romantic


If you could change anything in your past, present, or the future, what would that be?

Past: My father’s passing, he passed on before I knew him

Present: change from Single status to Married with kids

Future: Nothing, I don’t know what‘s in it for me to want to change something


Biggest regret? Falling in love 


Worst fear? Snakes and Jail


Your role model? Mother, an uneducated but very smart woman that I look up to


What is LOVE to you? Everything, it is more than what you and I can define but if it were food, it would taste like that bar one chocolate from Grande Life Café or mature Red wine


Money/love? Why? Money, what can I buy with Love?


Blogger you wouldn’t mind being stuck in a lift with? Eishhh…*scratchesHead*


Pet peeve? People who bite their nails, I find it  disgusting and people who don’t buy me a gift on my birthday LOL


What do you miss most about being a child? Not having to worry about anything


Biggest lesson in life? Never say Never…


Best Thing about being part of the Tolah Family? #AskMmusi