Sunday 10 May 2015

MY weekend round up...

THappy Monday!!!!

I might be one of the few who loves Mondays... To me they are a new week to get over, and making it closer to seeing thee LOVER(haven't said this in a while). 

Anyway, my weekend started with me having dinner with Mama ka Skha on Friday... It was so short, since she cant be out for too long now with our Prince growing on her. She is carrying well i must say...

Saturday i fetched my outfit for the Membeso i am going to on Saturday!! My  tailor is an artist! Did exactly what I asked her to do perfectly! Those following me on IG Will see on Saturday.... I then did some school work, then hearded off to the Blacks only comedy show... It was do empty shem... David Kau needs to retire, along with his crew... Old recycled precictable jokes from everyone! Was ratchet as I could be, because the only beer they sold was castle lager...  

Spent Sunday doing more school work...could not catch up on Sunday TV, will leave that to you guys...  

Yho wait, that song and music video the BBM contestants did is super dope!!! Laaark, FOK man!! We ball out and pass out, we pass out and we ball out...

I am such a happy soul hle!!! Enough about me, i am more interested in all you Dotis!!

Soxx and Thembi are out! I knew this... Thembis twang was a serious irritation!! 


How was your weekend?
What were your highlights?
Were you yummy mommies spoilt?
Who let someone taste their cookie?

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL TROLL MOMMIES!! 

By Lufuno