Thursday 7 May 2015

Submission of an African wife.

"Chomi bathi I need to be submissive towards a guy, please ask the married people on the group ukuba where can I buy it"

 

This is a text I received from my girl who is a step into a very stable union. My friend, a modern woman. An executive who juggles running a successful events company, being a "pre" and keeping an active social life is obviously not familiar with submitting to anyone's demands nor needs.

 

What is it?

-Submission is seen as giving in or compromising some of your beliefs to accommodate the next person or for the sake of peace. However, in most relationships it is a norm for a woman to be expected to be the submissive part.

 

When is it okay and when is it not?

Well, I will tell you what, to me, It is never okay. In my previous experiences, I find it is better to meet commoground as partners instead of "submitting". It never worked for me, except I have found the other person will keep pushing boundaries to see how far they can get with having what they wanna see happen take place. But then again, I like kissing frogs soooo

 

But of course, I am the last person to attempt giving relationship advise. So I ask youmarried, pre's and the rest; where can my girl buy this submission from?


By Queen Troll