Sunday 3 May 2015

May day weekend round up...

Mayday Weekend round up

 

Welcome back to a new month. Oh what a hectic weekend I had trying to be social and study all at once. I hope I don't regret this on Tuesday when exam time gets here.

 

It started off on Thursday. I met Esihle for drinks but instead of going to a restaurant, we ended up at her house after what seemed like hours of convoy from Jozi to The West (who willingly stays in the West? Urgh, these people). I felt kidnapped and played by that damn midget. Anywho, it turned out better than I expected because later on we were joined by our one friend; sans he usual twang that she has when we are in public and she's wearing crops; who made being indoors on a weekend night more bearable. I studied Friday. Ran some grownup errands on Saturday before going to a compulsory Big5 get together. And, true to me nature, I arrived hours late just to give everyone time to break the ice and catch up because I was there for the alcohol and desert. Finally left around midnight, got home and tried to wait up for the PacWeather fight, lol! I caught up with some studies on Sunday. Nkosi, I am over this qualification now. It must fall already.

 

Sunday TV:

- I caught the fight repeat PacWeather on Supersport around 8am. What a bore, such a yawn. It was not worth it. All that was left was for them to pull each other's weaves off, worse than a chick's fight. 

- later on I watched Hotplate. I still need someone to tell me what the plot of this show is. I mean, I almost understand Mmankomo's journey into the catering business. But Jag lady? What's her role, to khotha about her money or..... And the gogo's, what's going on there?

- Diski Divas, I mean the Nonhle Ndala show was such a one woman try-too-hard-to-be-the-it show. Nonhle didn't fail to piss everyone off, AGAIN. I was not ready for her to say Kat didn't date Jimmy Tau but followed him around and stalked him; in a taxi. Hello. Doesn't she drive someone else's car? Where's hers? Why does it make her mad? Is she his mother? Why is she such an angry person? Lol, someone called her a car guard on twirra.

- LBMzansi: lol, some guy used his parents to charm a lady but it looks like after she realized he's deadbeat she slyza'd. Shem, from the get go, she was slippery and when they finally got her to pay attention and brought out the guy to confess his need to have her back she was livid. Wanting to tell all about his "laundry" if they didn't stop filming. She then asked that a friend bring her car so she can GTFO there. Me? I think sister girl has a new person and ain't about this dude's steez no more. #GetThatMoneyToGetThatHoney

- OPW: It was an affirmative action wedding, #NoToXenophobia #LetForeignersMarryInSA. The groom hails from DRC and the bride a Zim gem. They also told us their soccer ages. The bride's family asked for 150k lobola. I think their wedding lacked a certain something maaaaan, can't put my fingers on it but hay too flat. The bride's maid was running everything. From choosing the cake, the dress and the bride's ring, even the makeup. The bride took risks shem.... She didn't own her wedding day's activities except for being more than 2hrs late. Yerrrr Pinky mara.

 

Anyway that's all I could fit in before heading back to my books. I am on study leave until Wednesday so hope all is well with you trolls.

 

By Queen Troll