Sunday 17 May 2015

Weekend round up....

My Weekend in one paragraph

 

Happy Monday, I hope we are all rested and ready to make some money. I had quite an eventful and clumsy weekend shem. Here's what I got up to:

 

Friday night I went out with the girls minus Bubbles; she needs to explain herself that one. We were to go to some daddy chilling spot. Arrived at the place just to find it was filled with old people with vans and Toyota's parked outside, eeuw! We then moved to a different venue; Social Link; and fun was had. Partied until early mornings of SaturdayAfter sleeping for 3 hours I attempted to go to a funeral; headache, hangover and tiredness intact. Had no idea what the details were and completely got mixed up when Anga told me thedetails over the phone. Soooo, I did what no other person ever did before, I went to the wrong funeral. Yep!!!! After that I went and met Lollington (such a beautiful being, pretty too) and with her in tow we eventually made it to the correct funeral on time for lunch. We then attended to some TOLAH responsibilities. I was so done, I missed my hair appointment and am proud to announce I am fiercly rocking a basic "straight together" or whathe hair chick called the "Thandaza". Anyway, the re-bae nursed me out of tiredness and hangover.

 

What did you guys get up to?  


To the BBM FANS, lets say this together now, QABANATION!! NTOMBACE!! I am sooooo excited, i cried.... (Lufuno)

 

By Queen Troll