Wednesday 29 July 2015

Guess Who


nom nom nom!!!
Initials: CM
Year of Birth: 1985
Describe yourself in 3 words:Short tempered,cry baby and a fighter  
What is your fondest childhood memory: I used to go jogging with my dad and he would carry me when I was tired
What is your favourite body part: My lips obviously 
If you could change anything on your body what would it be: It would be my hands..gosh they look like my grans...
What are your weaknesses:  I trust easily and I get hurt in the process...I'm also a cry baby..like a cry even for the stupidest thing
What are your strengths: I can read people's mind he he he ....
What do you find attractive in a man: An intelligent man turns me on,his dress sense,his scent, height also plays a part..I don't do short man kkkk
Given a chance to spend 24 hours with someone who has passed, who would it be and why:My grandmother...she died when I was young and she was the best..I used to tell her "I will spoil you once I start working" but I never got that chance :(
Worst fear: Loosing my parents,siblings,hubby and kids
What greatest lesson would you teach your children one day: To love themselves,live life to the fullest and never ever look down upon anyone.
Describe what love is to you: Love is kind,love is not selfish,being good to a stranger.
Pet peeve: People who think the world revolves around them!
Biggest lesson in life:Just like the twinkling of an eye everything can change
If you could get stuck in an elevator with 1 troll who could it be: It would be Grandee..I know I wont cry but will be laughing till kingdom comes
Best thing about being part of the TOLAH family:Missing your panini friends, catching feelings on behalf of your panini friends,getting all IYANLA ON MY G! LOL love you G

To be revealed at midday on Thursday
image courtesy of www.etsy.com