Monday 27 July 2015

Weekend Round up

Apologies for the delay...

Hope you are all well...

On Sunday TV, How cute was that guy from Date my family?? HE NEEDS TO LOSE THE HAIR THOUGH.

Loved how humble he was, hope that was genuine.... That crazy aunt that drink iCarton killed me!!! I think they make a good pair, and possibly the right decision... That girl was cute, Just needs a different roll on....

OPW, Dont remember much, but it seemed like a good wedding, well planned. All the best for the couple... They look good together...

I am enjoying Ayeye yazi...

My weekend in a paragraph? Friday Night my phone screen cracked onto tiny pieces I dont know how, saw it in the morning when I woke up and cut myself trying to make a phone call, after missing Rhofhiwa's calls all night... Tried to get it fixed, and they gave me issues.... Gave me an old phone with some guys Dique on it, sms's from some lady who seemed to have 3 boyfriends... I kept rejecting calls instead of answering... The the worst thing happened... The charger they gave did not work... I had not called Rhof yet to let him know... I was phoneless... I go back to the shop Sunday morning as they told me to at 9 am.... Shop was closed... They only opened at 10:30... The new screen they had bought was faulty too... If all this had happened to Rhof, I would have dumped him 569 times, cried my eyeballs out, and hated all men! I will share more in comments...


I am currently using an Alcatel FM phone worth R119....

Your weekend in one paragraph?

By Lufuno