Tuesday 25 August 2015

Closing open doors before you say "I do"


Closing Open Doors before You Say ‘I Do’ by Pastor X. Hlitana


When a friend of mine sent me a message on LinkedIn about his latest book called Happily Ever After A Betrayal *we will cover this one next time*, he also included a list of his other books. One particular book extremely caught my attention “Closing Open Doors Before You Say I DO”. All that came to mind was our single dotis and pre’s. I knew from that moment that I had to share this with the family. 


A Brief intro of the Author:
The author is my high school friend Pastor Xolani Hlitana. Remember when I shared with you ladies on “Guest Who” that my high school years were the best ever, and I met the most wonderful and inspirational people EVER? Well Pastor X is one of those people.
Pastor Xolani is a marriage officer and marriage counsellor for the last 8 years. He is married with 3 children and has travelled around the country and overseas doing marriage seminars. He is also a professional marketer. He is one of the people that got straight A’s at school throughout matric. He dedicated his life into ministry and working with the youth in Alexander Township.

I asked him to give us a brief intro of his book. And this is what he said.
“Closing open doors before you say I do” is a book aimed at single people who wish or are in a process of getting married. We all have heavy questions about what is ideal, expect and perhaps the correct processes to follow in getting married. The answers are based on real life experiences and biblical principles. The book covers some controversial questions which are hard to ask openly. We address issues like when is the right time to marry, how do you know he is the right partner, what are the dos and don’ts of courtship etc.


A COMBO OF ALL THREE BOOKS is available for R200 (Taking Life One Step A Day, Who Is Speaking To My Partner, Happily Ever After A Betrayal). Any two goes for R150 and one is R100.

You can contact/email Pastor Hlitani at xolani@xhm.co.za / 083 331 7350 or visit his website www.xhm.co.za

Yours in Gogoville,

Sis’G