Wednesday 26 August 2015

Guess Who ???



1.       Initials : N G

2.       Date of birth: 1985

3.       Describe yourself in 3 words : Adaptable, versatile , kena le memory loss

4.       What is the most important thing in your life right now? My family

5.       What quirky habits do you have? I bite chow and swallow my toe nails and  my finger nails.
I talk a lot to myself . I cant stand people sleeping in my bed except my daughter. I smell everything before I eat it

6.       One thing that TOLAH’s don’t know about you? I paint very well ,  I love art .I sold a painting to my father in high school , he still has it in his office

7.       What are your fondest childhood memory? I grew up with my gran, we’d lock the main house , we’d go sit ko ntlwaneng, my gran would  get the fire going , the laughs and joy and happiness  over a meal ya ting ka moro(that water gravy) and  that hard body chicken .....priceless

8.       What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Lol,  I've  had so many , wait....just had one now I couldn’t spell emphasize , I typed infersize , google couldn’t even help... so useless  !

9.       What’s the one thing you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do? Love my father

10.   What great lesson would you teach your children? I didn’t study much, so I depended a lot on luck and blessings . I haven’t done too badly though I'm very grateful , so I’d emphasize on  education and working hard , di happiness and piece we’ll catch up to you after you’ve received your MBA

11.   Success is?  Growth in all areas of your life ,  sacrifice and persistence

12.   Ultimate goal in life? I want to be a teacher .A school teacher ...kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

13.   What is love? I struggled with this  question the most, this word gets  me emotional ,this word has hurt me the most, this word has disappointed me , this word is not respected .Just used

14.   What do you find attractive in a man? Indonda emadodeni..confidence and leadership in that order

15.   Would you marry for love or money? I'd marry the uncomplicated-  Money

16.   Describe your ideal partner: Older, tall , dark and educated ,hard working yet adventurous, fun , humble and caring  everything I'm not ,a bit of what I am ..not sure if I make sense,. Yin and yang things!!!

17.   Given the opportunity what would you change about yourself and why? Im so lazy , I can never start something and finish it , why...aaarhhh  coz its a fu*cked up trait

18.   What is the one thing you want to experience before you die...How do I say this without sounding vulgar...can I taste  P****, I just want to see if I’ll come from that ish

19.   One blogger who you would want to get drunk with and why? Only one ...I have so many if not all... Mbalz/guest/Jones  I guess I’d feel normal around her ...Andazi **Shrugs*

20.   Best thing of being part of the TOLAH family? I’m completely myself with my family , I think about you guys  all the damn time , I'm always waiting for someone to tap me on the back at a mall and say "Hi  N" ,mara nix


PS: Guess Who will be revealed at midday :-)