Monday 28 September 2015

Guess Who ????



  1. Initials : TM
  2. Date of birth01 Mar 1990
  3. Describe yourself in 3 words : Controlling, Perfectionist and Impatient
  4. What is the most important thing in your life right now? My family, without a doubt.
  5. What quirky habits do you have? Ugh I sometime find myself picking my nose, especially while driving.
  6. One thing that TOLAH’s don’t know? I'm very strict and always the voice of reason, to a point that everyone in my family including the elders tip toe around me.
  7. What are your fondest childhood memory? Growing up with my aunt. I remember intentionally missing my school transport so I can stay home and my aunt’s boyfriend would take me to school on his bicycle. Needless to say he’s still my bestfriend…the grandfather I never had.
  8. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? When my varsity boyfriend was stick macking, he came to my place once and I had post-nasal drip (this is basically when excessive mucus is produced and starts dripping from the back of your nose and starts accumulating in your throat…coughing this out can be real yuck). So as we were chilling I’d excuse myself, run outside and cough it out. This went pretty well until I was walking him out and the mucus started choking me…I was losing my breath and was quarter to fainting, so I just let it out. It was the most disgusting thing ever and he kept reminding me of that incident 2 years later.
  9. What’s the one thing you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do? Read a lot. I made my first friend in Grade 5, so before then  books were all I had. I was a very socially awkward child.
  10. What great lesson would you teach your children? To always be respectful  and to take responsibility of all their choices. 
  11. Success is? Living your dream.
  12.  Ultimate goal in life? To make a difference in someone’s life. Life has been very kind to me and I can only dream of extending the same opportunity to those that aren’t as fortunate.
  13. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Resign and focus on my business and my NGO.
  14. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I got my first paycheck In first year, working  for the University. I took my little sister shopping and got me some homeware.
  15. Describe your ideal partner: He must be patient, he must be understanding as I can be a bit of a tough cookie to deal with, his fashion must be on fleek  and be a hustler of note. Fortunately for me, my current partner is all these and more.
  16. What is the one thing do you think that the sexes should know about each other ? That we’re only human, we tend to expect the world out of each other which is a bit unfair.
  17. Given the opportunity what would you change about your self and why? I don’t love easily and for that reason I write off people without a flinch.
  18. What is the one thing you want to experience before you die? Bungee on Vic falls, to conquer my extreme hydrophobia.
  19. One blogger who you would want to meet and why? Lephutsi. She strikes me as a very nice young lady with tact, I love how she doesn’t even need to try hard…it’s just in her.
  20. Best thing of being part of the TOLAH family? I love the immense wisdom that lives in these streets and  ofcoz the information sharing, there’s literally GPS to everything you can think of.

Guess who will be announced at midday