Wednesday 15 October 2014

No More trollsonline.com?

Nobody likes trolling

Hello there ladies, Big5, Team Nembeza and Siboza,

There has been quite a few suggestions to change our current name from trollsonline.com to a more mature, corporate or even respectable name. I have seen it pop up more than once and when I went to sin at "you-know-who's house" I saw it mentioned more than once.

So, I actually agree. We do want to grow and attract more trolls and of course to one day start making money so we can stop eating bread, polony and lettuce for lunch. We also need to start eating olives and air too and to do this we will have to tweak a few things. I think we are over the initial newness of this now and it is time to run this like a well-oiled sports boat.
Vote. Popayis be gone!!!!

Therefore trolls, I rate we put forward a few names and then we can compile and vote for a better preferred name. Also, you can tell us what you dislike and if me and the other top trolls find it valid we will ask the tech team to fix it

What name/s do you think would be suitable?

by Queen Troll