Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekend Troll Summer(ry)

Happy Monday everybody, hope y’all had a fabulous weekend. I had quite a boring weekend actually. I was supposed to be studying for an exam and as it goes, I did everything else but. Check out my weekend trollings in one paragraph.

I became a discovery scientist and an alcohol thief, kiiiiii. Science part: I have finally discovered the best way to fix my dry weave ends by using olive oil; it had been sitting in the cupboard for a while and honestly I did not know how to incorporate it into my dishes, the pressure of clean food as per cool trollsL. Well now I actually know a lot about how to use it as a cosmetic instead.
Alcohol thief: I found a bottle of Hennesy in my car boot and heyyyy finders keepers. Coincidentally Ben was also looking for a bottle with a similar description but I am no snitch so I am saying nothing, good luck to him shem! Just need to know how to mix it……..


QueenTroll