Friday 10 October 2014

News that caught my eyes


This week I started exams and obviously I did everything else possible instead of study and prepare for exams. Even watched the news. And I know that la ekhaya we LURVE summaries so I decided to do a weekly news headlines summary of what I found interesting.

There is a group of businessmen offering to pay off President Jacob Zuma's Nkandla upgrade money. How generous.. But mina ke I have a slight problem. Why are they trying to pay off another man's debt? I want to know also where these men's side chicks are? Don't their side chicks have edgars account to be paid off while these daddies are running around trying to bail a grown man out in cash? Durban girls are slacking in this money extortion thing shem, I can't deal!
From the Troll desk
Jub Jub's murder conviction has now been reduced to a culpible homicide sentence and instead of the initial 20years of the original sentence, he will now only serve 8. People are not happy about this. lots of theories are doing the rounds as to why the sentence was reduced. One popular opinion being that it is so that the storm in a tea cup about Oscar not being found guilty of murder can calm down.

Shrien Dewani is in court; finally; for the murder of his new bride while they were on honeymoon in cape town. It is said that he organised the hit himself and tried to make it look like it was a hijacking. What interests me most about this is it took a long time for him to come to RSA due to that he was claiming mental illness. Now not only is he fit to stand trial, he is gonna take the stand himself..... what a miracle!! he is healed!

And, do you guys remember the lady who accused Vavi of rape? Well, she wants R4m in compensation. by no means am I trying to downplay the seriousness of rape kodwa how does this work? you rape me and then pay? is it like a business transaction? and how did she reach a conclusion that she wants money over justice for the rape? hayyyy siya sebenza egoli!!!

Now that we all know a bit of what is trending in the newsroom, let's trollpic our boobs and bums kiiiiiiiiii

by Queen Troll