Monday 6 October 2014

Troll Rants : Friendships



 I have heard far too many stories of friends who become foes, best friends who turn into strangers and acquaintances who turn into enemies. What puzzles me though is the reason behind these disbanding friendships, one day you're friends the next moment you’re not.
Most woman say it’s the drama that unfolds between friends that usually causes the destruction of the friendship, some say its jealousy whilst others say it’s competing with one another. How does this friendship business really work kanti ? I thought that your friends should be like your second family. They should be your support system when you’re down, your first call of help when you’re in need and your GO TO for everything else in between.

As a person who finds it extremely hard to make friends and even harder to keep them I thought it best to do an introspection, to find out my role in the dissolving of my friendship circles. I realised that I can sometimes be a bad friend, I give up on people easily, and I am the type of person who would write my friends off in a Nano second for doing stupid things.  I am the kind of friend who will stop calling and texting if I feel that my efforts are not being appreciated or at least mirrored.
I know now what my problem is and I am working on it because I value friendship.



What kind of friend are you and what kind of friends do you have? 



Zesty