Wednesday 8 October 2014

Troll Rants : Partners Bad Habits


Lately I have to keep myself from wringing my partner's neck. I just don't get it.Why the hell does he do what he does? I swear men are like babies only they have bigger toys to throw around. I am talking about habits that boo just wont let go of.

1.The first thing that we always argue over is the damned toilet seat and how it always finds its way up. What is wrong wrong with men and leaving the seat  up vhele ? Mcm it grates my tits.

2.Then there is the toothpaste situation , he squeezes it from the middle. Like who does that ,don't their mothers teach them these basic things ?

3.He gets too comfortable . He just wont close the door when he is in the loo doing number 2. To top it all off, he wants to have a conversation in the form of a screaming match........... I am just not handling this well.

4.He always forgets to buy bread. Like he thinks that I'm his bread-buyer. Today I simply just did not make lunch because I am sooo unable to  can to be the bread buyer.

5. His socks never make it to the laundry basket. He freaking leaves them wherever he sees fit. I'm talking under the bed,the bathroom etc.. One day I found a sock tucked in the couch , I feel like I'm being tested.

How the hell did our mothers deal with these creatures and still make it out without murder convictions or am I over reacting???

Queen Troll