Tuesday 9 December 2014

Finding Happiness...... HOOORAAAAY


 In my quest for true happiness I have come across some of the most desolate realities of the world and I am yet to fathom what “true” happiness really is. It feels as though I had no plan or a format on how to go about it but worse it feels as though I was not prepared for the findings or the aftermath that would be encountered…..so let me just say the happiness I was looking for is not the kind that you get out of a relationship neither is it the one that you find in a friendship, it’s not the kind that you get from your partner or family…SO WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR KAHLEKAHLE?…....the one that you impose on people and hope to get it back in abundance….

I have liked, loved, lost and given a second chance only to lose again. I have put myself last for the sake of that happiness that I so yearn….….i have neglected my sixth sense and woman’s intuition to give yet another chance only to realize that the happiness I so want does not rely on that but totally relies upon me. Happiness has taught me never to seek but to accept and it shall be bestowed upon me. I loved him because he gave me hope and just like any other gal out there he made me laugh and I mistook that laughter for happiness and I was sure that was what I wanted but this was short-lived as I realized that happiness is more than just a state of mind it has to be felt and lived.

My search for happiness has been a very emotional, sad, fulfilling, devastating and promising excursion, as  I looked into the eyes of duplicity and I stared into the eyes of aptitudes and i felt the fear of solitude, I realized that happiness is a state of being…..being content with what you have …yes it is not more than what your neighbour has and yes it does not amount to the ones your friends have but then again how do we measure happiness, how do we even begin to assert  just how happy we are?……….

I have realized that for the mere fact that I’m searching for happiness and not a cure for some sort of illness or trying to “bring world peace” (as per our Miss what what). I don’t have a deadly disease nor do I have any family member on death row or dying ………. I’m happy DAMMIT I should STOP looking for it for it has found me, I don’t need to worry myself to a stupor and give myself grey hair in the process… I AM HAPPY…….HAPPINESS lives within me, all that I need to do is embrace it………..

I AM HAPPY AND MY SEARCH FOR HAPINESS IS OVERJJ

By: Manosh