Monday 8 December 2014

Happy Monday guys.

Happy Monday guys, hope y'all had a busy one. Gone are the days when weekends were relaxing, I swear I am more relaxed in the office lately than over the weekends.

My weekend started off on an emotional note. Drunk phoned my ex and confessed why we can't be together. OMW, all I can say about that episode is TJO!!! Friday evening I packed my bags and was ready to move out. Of course I had nowhere or real intentions to go so it's a good thing all that followed was some steamy making up. Saturday I gate crashed a wedding, guys weddings are the in thing in the hood at the moment. And I'm not talking small scale, I'm talking Top Billing type of do's. Sunday I woke up and pulled off all stops in the kitchen and I'm ending it with a trip to the movies.

What did you ladies get up to?


By Queen Troll