Tuesday 27 January 2015

ARE YOU IN THE FRIEND-ZONE??

I wanna talk about the friend-zone, cause I think people misuse and misunderstand the term 'friend-zone'. Let me begin by saying you can't be in the friend-zone if you don't know that you have been friend-zoned, this is very important. By design this is how the friend-zone works: 
1) you meet someone you like, Your Heart's Desire (YHD) 
2) like a real nigga you get their number 
3) You start chatting to YHD,
 4) Eventually you start talking on the telephone
 5) You go on a couple of dates.
 The relationship carries on in a blur... eventually you ask for more and YHD says "I only see you as a friend" at this point you have 3 options: 
1) you can tell YHD 'fokoff I have enough friends' (this makes you a lame)
 2) you can brush that shit off call the hotter, smarter woman you've been meaning to call, cause nobody is a 10/10.
 3) or You can step into the friend-zone.
 You see the friend-zone is a contract, it gets offered to you and you accept it. So if the friend-zone has not accepted the contract they're not in the friend-zone.
Men stop saying "that's my woman's friend, he's in the friend-zone" that nigga is not in the friend-zone, he's just friends with your woman and doesn't see the things you see in her, maybe he thinks she's a troll. Women stop saying "that's Jabu, he asked me out I got him in the friend-zone" cause chances are you didn't tell Jabu, I only see you as a friend as a result he doesn't know that he is in the friend-zone. Having friends of the opposite sex doesn't mean you're in the friend-zone. Being friends with your ex, or someone you used to want does not mean you're in the friend-zone.

WRITTEN BY  Anonymous Male