Thursday 29 January 2015

Forever Grateful



I'll try to keep this as short as possible cos I know the attention span of some of is worse than a flea's.



I need to express how grateful I am that I came across you ladies. The love and support you've shown one another, me included is amazing. I just recently went through some tough times, both personal and health wise. The love and care that I received from what one might call 'virtual strangers' was astounding. Yes we come here as an escape, but what has developed is truly amazing.

We have become somewhat of a family and I can honestly say I appreciate and love you guys. Yes, we fight and want to scratch each other's eyeballs, and like any family, there always the rouge ones. Underneath it all, we are all just young (coughs) ladies trying to navigate this thing called life the best way we know how.
I've learned, laughed, cried, pitied, shocked, worried and prayed for some of you. I am truly grateful to know you and to be part of this family.

Onwards and forward ladies and Pidoza, Siboza and Soothsayer.

by Toffolux