Monday 9 March 2015

MBFWJ


A friend took me out on Friday night to go googling, yeah man,  it was proper googling on the hot young hot white boys at some joint in Sandton, .well, see my friend is single and ready to mingle, all I can say by the end of the night I was proposing to the hot Irish man, not really but I was telling him how beautiful he is, I have not looked at white boys that way, but God damn! that guy had me speaking in tongues (not literally), anyway we ended up taking selfies and drank, and I decided to leave because, well I remembered my vows.
I have fortnightly runs with the girls, because we are preparing for the Oom die dam and the two oceans marathons, but I’m just doing a half marathon.  After the run I had to prepare for the MBFWJ 2015, off I went to the Constitutional Hill for the David Tlale show which he always has off site SMH!, on arrival we registered and went to the waiting area were there was cocktails compliments of Ciroc and there were other beverages, I quickly found my water because I was not feeling well after the 27 kilometers run in the morning ( I did not have my usual banana before the run, nor did I have pasta the night before) hence I felt very sick and could not take anything at the time.

Eventually the show started



King Tlale as his fans would say
I loved most of the ladies pieces because they were practical or red/black/yellow or blue carpet ready. But, the gents?? Judge for yourself,



 
From here we had to rush to Melrose Arch tor the 2:30 show, we got our tags and tickets and rushed to the venue where we watched the up and coming designers compete, of the twelve young designers, there were four who won a prize to be mentored for a year and there was prize money as well.  Madam Zuma announced the winners. It was happening (food and booze) at the Mercedes Benz marquee and I unfortunately had to leave because old age.

 
@Qondi, what does MBFWJ stand for?? *covers face*Yes, I also did not read, cop and paste chronicles*
 
 
By Qondi