Sunday 8 March 2015

Mzansi Magic weekend round up....

My Perfect Proposal

This week was another woman proposing to her man. I always wonder how this works, so is she also going to pay for her own lobola?

Lerato proposing to Tumi

Lerato, such a bubbly girl

I don’t know why they did not edit the part the cousin (Precious) flashes her red polka dot G-string.

Anyway, she did the whole dinner in the sky, used cupcakes to propose.

His reaction?  What kind of woman is this to propose? My mind switched off after that. But he accepted.

Love Back

Nkululeko wanting iLB from Mpumi Nkosi

He was caught cheating with one specific lady many times.

Girl did not have any time to entertain the dude…. She walked out shem… She aint got time for that.

He damaged her for life. She is NEVER taking him back.

So she changed her mind the following day, and she took him back!!!

 Our Perfect Wedding

A baby kiss led to a beautiful journey ever…           

My fellow Tsonga woman… “Maseve wa kala, hambi wo bhebhula jaha, maseve wa kala” *singing*

Wishlist

·         Suit

·         Wedding dress

·         Cake

·         Décor

·         Catering

They have a wedding planner. He still lets his mother see him naked…

The wedding was planned in three months.

Two gorgeous dresses!! My opinion…

Ladies change their mind all the time, but not with their man!!! Aiiich!! Smart bride…

Programme director announced his twitter and facebook handle… Hayi!!

There was a MICHEAL JACKSON Twana!!

Bhuti Thabang had to eat the cake and finish IT! Elakhe le kheke!! Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This was a perfect wedding…. My opinion again….

 Rockville

 I am too tipsy to write about it… you guys can go ahead and talk about it J

How was your weekend? What did you get up to?

OH, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHANGES... Making I easier to blog from work...
By Lufuno