Thursday 5 March 2015

***It Sparkles***

What a short week it has been (My opinion)

It been a crazy blog week, the highlight being yesterday with Grandee and Gift!! This is our home guys, and as much as we hate to love each other, WE DO!

Let me share little personal story (this when Mehle need to skip)

Six years ago, when I finally escaped an abusive relationship, the abuser burnt half my clothes, and threw away all my jewellery. I am sure I had over 30 earrings about 10 bracelets and necklaces, nothing fancy, as I was still a student.

Starting over was not easy, I had to prioritize what I NEED vs WANT. I never ever bought jewellery ever since then. I do not own earrings, and have never worn any in 6 years, I only have one earing to keep my piercing open. I actually think I look weird with earing on. The only jewellery I have is a watch Rhofiwa got for me for Christmas last year, that's' if that counts for jewellery... :(

***Please save the sympathy neh... I am over it now***

So from the polls, we decided that today we tolahPic all things that sparkle... Our favourite jewellery...
  • Single dotis, your favourite jewellery,
  • Fiancés, your engagement ring,
  • Home affairs married dotis, your wedding bands.

Have FUN!

By Lufuno