Wednesday 4 March 2015

These are my confessions....

Just when I thought I said all I can say....

1. I am a loner!! I love being on my own, to a point that I think even people need to be left alone,     so even when I feel the need for company, I don't want to bother anyone. That's why I don't have many friends, and cant keep them too. You guys are my true friends and know way more than my real life friends know about me, and I know this is a greater risk :(

2. I am a shopaholic. Just like sexaholics, they don't do it for the pleasure, but for the experience. So I have many clothes and shoes I have never won, and chances are, will never wear. I even buy in smaller sizes, hoping to lose weight, but I am doing nothing about it.

3. I am a slob!! I feel uncomfortable in a squeaky clean place. But cant stand a dirty kitchen and bathroom. I am always washing dishes and disinfecting cupboards and shower and toilets.

4. I am no fashionista... I am not bothered by latest trends and stuff...  Jeans/shorts/skirt, tee shirt and flip flops do it for me... But I love watching and following trends. My personality does not allow for such. #blend

5. I prefer masturbation orgasms to those of actual sexual intercourse. But I love the connection and penetration...

Bonus confession...
For the life of me, I cant keep my OWN secrets, therefor I cant lie to save my life, so I don't even try. But I am good at keeping other peoples, and I am a good listener....

So this is how it works: I dare someone to share their confessions, once they are done, they dare someone else. I will dare five people, but you only can dare one :) LETS GO!

Volunteers are welcome! It is actually recommended....

I dare Nana, Blindfold, CherryPlum, Lolington, and Zoe to confess.

By Lufuno