Sunday 1 March 2015

Weekend round up


I know someone will want an update on Mzansi magic Fun Sundays.

I missed The perfect proposal…

Love Back 

Ba hlangane e’spotini (tarven)

Lady won the fight, then won the man…

He burnt her clothes,he beats her… Drinks a lot… He cheats a lot… They fight every weekend..

And she wants love back from this guy…

 Boot Camp

NO one went home, there are crushes in the house… Brian Baloyi is a HOT thang… I would uuuuhmm him
 
Our Perfect Wedding
Groom used to be a criminal, was convicted 20 years in jail, spent about 9/10 years, the bride waited for him.
Honestly, I felt the love… He is a changed man, and now a taxi owner of 12 taxis. The kiss was descent J
Perfect and fitting vows they shared.

RockVille
 
Nothing much happened. Lindi's younger bro (forgot his name) found out his gf is a prostitute, and Lindi wants JB's AK47 instead of fixing her marriage..

14th MMA
I missed this too, because I was out eating my youth... :) Her are a few picture for your entertainment.

Kelly Khumalo
Nothing unexpected here... Nice...
 
Pam Andrews
She likes being "naked
 
Khanyi Mbau
I love the back of this dress, that turban was unnecessary though...
 
Dj LKG
No comment... What's your take?
 
Moozlie
I am not sure about her hey... She looks like she tries too hard.
 
Pearl Modiade
 I love this look... Something about it... I padded strapless bra nyana for a lil boost for those Mosquito bites would have done wonders... I can relate with this...
Thando Thabete
Hmmmmmmmmm Conflicted
 
Moneo
I like this....
 
All hale to Queen B*
This is gorgeous!! She looked Gorgeous!! Slay on slayer with your new hips and bum!!
 
Pearl Thusi
 
Lovely dress she wore! When I saw the details of this dress, it looked more like a wedding dress, than an award show dress.
 
 
I am so happy with Cassper Nyovest winning!! Well done to him... It was a great way to say to AKAK Phuma Kimi
 
 
By Lufuno