Friday 27 February 2015

Week's wrap up

Oh what a week it has been. So full of activities and I must say, it felt like the shortest week this 2015. First of all, as can I just share my favorite news item this week? The City of Cape Town wants to tag those black garbage bins. The ones that get put out on garbage day. WTF? Tag a garbage bin? Are Cape Town Folk so rich that their problems have become this miniature that they must now track bins?

In sadder news, a number of us are going to have a struggle getting around due to the taxi violence that has erupted in Johannesburg metropolitan areas. A taxi driver was beaten and dragged behind a taxi until he died in Bryanston on Wednesday. Yesterday 2 more taxi drivers were assaulted and are now fighting for their lives in hospital. Somehow, it doesn't look like this is the end of it. Can someone please intervene before more bloodshed takes place, before innocent lives are taken?

My office air provider
In local TOLAH news, I would like to announce that Fufu will be running this blog for the next few weeks. The other Toptrolls will assist her to make this a bit smooth for her. Please troll her hard, don't make life easy for her.

As decided yesterday, today we are TOLAH picing our pets and Cacti. I wanted to pic my blankey but am not allowed so here is my office plant/tree





by Queen Troll